Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Events Schedule

Lots of events going on that I am participating in. Here's the low down on where I'll be, either volunteering for Studio 1219, promoting the Studio, or promoting myself AND the Studio.

Classes: I will be teaching classes at Studio 1219, through September 2012. All classes are guaranteed to run. If just one person registers, it will be run. However, in the event they do not run; I will be in the Studio on that Saturday for Artful Saturdays from 1-3, displaying and demonstrating chainmaille jewelry and wearable Art, along with other Studio Artists. I am also available for Private Classes through Studio 1219 or on a one on one basis.

Classes at Studio 1219
Private Lessons AT Studio 1219 Info for pARTies is on the left margin.
Email me for info regarding private lessons

Other Events I am participating in this Summer include:

The Blue Water Festival in Port Huron Michigan. July 13th I will be volunteering at the Whipple Tree for Studio 1219 from 12:30 pm to 5:30pm. Hope to see you there!

Hands on Art - Fine Arts Building at St Clair County Community College, 323 Erie St, downtown Port Huron. September 29 & 30, 2012



Coming up this fall:

The Art of Being a Woman - Studio 1219's Women's Show and Bra Art Contest during the month of October. I will be submitting a bra for the auction. More details of this event are here.


As always, I accept requests for commissioned works. Please check my work out on my Facebook Page, or in my Etsy Shop. Other projects are archieved here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment