Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hit the Reset Button

After a long summer, of twists and turns. Both professionally and personally, Armored Hearts is evolving.

Though the reconnection with old friends, the making of new ones and refreshing my outlook on designs, and learning more techniques Armored Hearts will go from 'me' to 'we'.

My friend Cori Nichols will be learning weaves and assisting me with developing new items as well as marketing. Specifically with the Art o Mat program. More on that later.

I am also learning hemp jewelry making from my friend Jenn. Expanding the " Wearable Art " portion of AH.

I've attended 6 Arts and Craft shows, and next year will be presenting every Thursday and Saturday morning at local events from end of May through October. As well as other shows in the works.

So as the winter takes hold and spring is months away, reorganizing, teaching and learning will take place, as well as renewing my blogging from almost no activity to at least monthly.

Ready or not, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment