Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Inspiration


This winter has been especially slow, snowy and disappointing, artistically speaking.

I've had too much time to think about what isn't, than what is.
Economic times are tough, and don't I know it. Which could be a contributing factor on why my Etsy site has a layer of dust on it.

However, a bright ray of red and black sunlight has come into view. Don't worry, it's not some odd eclipse. It is the introduction of the Armored Hearts Faerie.

Crocheted by my new friend Benjamin Krudwig Joji (Japanese for 'hand of peace') is my new source of creativity. Like me, she is top heavy (the wired top knot and her cute necklace creates tilt to her head. Also her wings are removable via a silver snap that securely keeps her wings attached, My devil horns are not!

Ben makes all kinds of wonderful creations; from hats, scarves, collars and fingerless gloves to wonderful characters in Amigurumi, a Japanese style of crochet.

Further news to Celebrate Valentines day. Through February 11th, I'm offering a shipping upgrade to Priority mail. Regular shipping rates are 2.95, but for two more days, I'm offering 2-3 day shipping (normally from $4.95 to $8.95). You must order by 3 pm Eastern standard time Thursday February 11, 2010. Share this with your blog followers or friends who are looking for that unique gift for Valentine's Day or any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment