Monday, April 19, 2010

Trip to Detroit

Armored Hearts will be in the Detroit Area April 23 through April 25th. I attend a Gourmet Scrapping even with my family; although I don't scrap, I make jewelry.

A friend of my cousin's , Jesse caters an all day Scrapbook event in her gorgeous home. She feeds participants gourmet food from breakfast through dinner and snacks in between.

Last year we had Mimosas, quiche, monkey bread and fresh fruit for breakfast. An assortment of fresh veggies and dips for a brunchy snack. Lunch consisted of your choice of Walleye Tamales, BBQ pork or chicken in tostatas with all the fixings, and taco salad. For mid afternoon, Jesse put out a plate of bruschetta, hot artichoke dip with veggies and bread, and more fresh fruit. Dinner was heaven, personal sized pork wellington, Langostino (lobster tails), warm three bean salad, and twice baked potatoes. Dessert was just perfect. Molten chocolate lava cake with ice cream.

This weekend I'll be joining my cousins, Amy, Becky, Cera and Kari in this decadent event. I'll be certain to take lots of pictures.

Yes, I do work, I get many suggestions for new work and it's a great way to keep my Eastern roots in my home state of Michigan.

Want to save on shipping East Michigan Fans? Email me (AmoredHearts3@gmail.com) till Thursday 9pm and I'll bring your order to Detroit and make arrangements for pick up April 23 or April 25. The Etsy site will be down Friday April 23 through Sunday April 25. This is to keep this a first come first serve opportunity to save shipping costs and so that I don't have people fighting over the last pair of Antique Motif Earrings.

YOU MUST email me by 9 pm Thursday April 22nd to reserve and pay for your items.
FIRST emailed, first served. I will post updates on FACEBOOK as items become UNavailable. Please join, and follow the updates so you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment